I’ve been seeing this game of cyber tag for several months on some of my favorite blogs. I’ve been tagged by Ellen Guerrant. Ellen is a wonderful quilter and teacher.
And now it’s my turn. It’s fun and easy to play.
1. Place the name of the person and URL on your blog.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write seven things about yourself.
4. Name seven of your favorite weblogs.
5. Send an email letting those bloggers know they have been tagged.
Okay, 7 things you probably don’t know about me.
1. I studied fashion design (received an associated degree) from The Fashion Institute of Technology in New York City.
2. I am a registered nurse. Yes, an RN.
3. I am a partner in a communications firm. We specialize in print collateral for medium to large corporations. Check out our website: www.moonlightcreativegroup.com
4. I don’t like soy sauce.
5. I’m very superstitious about the color green. I got this from my mother who is 100% Irish. (She used to tell me, “green is bad luck.”) My husband is helping me over come my problem.
6. I am a native Charlottean.
7. We have 4 cats.
Here are the seven bloggers I’ve tagged:
Rhondi Mullins her quilts are beautiful and her blog is very spiritually inspiring.
Patsy Thompson is an incredible free motion machine quilter. I’m amazed by her talent. Check out all her free downloads.
Violette is an amazing Canadian artist/illustrator/free spirit. Her work is so inspiring.
Cheryl Prater is a talented collage artist. You can see her work in Cloth Paper Scissors.
Vicki Hallmark is an amazing glass/fiber artist. Her style is totally unique.
Mandi aka the fabric princess is talented art quilter as well as an animal lover.